Developing CSR Strategy & performing stakeholder needs assessment
As more companies make CSR a mandate, they are also looking at it as a long-term strategy that ties in with their philosophy, values, expertise and business. CSR today is moving away from ad-hoc donations and events to a more long-term strategic engagement that will reap social and business dividends for the company in the long run.
- Conceptualizing CSR strategy and defining CSR philosophy and objectives
- Defining vision, mission and funding strategy of the foundation
- Recommending causes or social initiatives that complement your corporate mandate
- Conducting a stakeholder needs assessment and recommending initiatives that leverage your expertise and meet your stakeholder’s expectations
- Evaluating internal process and making recommendations to align them with your CSR objectives